Welcome to Homework Help
Need additional teacher support beyond regular class hours? Homework Help is an online classroom where students can complete their homework under the supervision of an award-winning teacher. Offered daily Monday – Thursday after school, Homework Help provides a structured supportive learning environment where students receive guidance from a teacher and parents get the peace of mind knowing that homework gets done on time. Sign up now and say goodbye to homework drama!
“My wife and I would like to give this program five stars. We enrolled our children in Homework Help to make sure their homework gets done after school and we found it to be a great resource. Thanks to the DLC team for all your dedication and support!”– Proud Parent
ABOUT HOMEWORK HELP
Our team of teachers are keenly aware of the study habits that are essential for building successful students. During Homework Help, our teachers will check in with all students periodically to see what assignments they are working on and what kind of progress they are making. Teachers will be available to answer questions, and more importantly, provide helpful hints that will enhance students’ confidence as independent thinkers.
Homework Help is available from 2pm to 6pm PST Monday through Thursday and is currently serving students in grades 1 through 8. Parents can purchase a monthly subscription which covers full access to all available days and times for the month. Call today for more information!
Flexible Monthly Rates – Call for pricing
*Special Offer* – 1st Class Free Trial! Get your first class free and see what you think.
Students can access Homework Help via the secure link we provide. Once there, please follow the steps below:
- Before Homework Help begins, students will be in the “waiting room” until the teacher is ready to start the class.
- Students should turn on their cameras, make sure their name appears in their video profile, and test out their microphone, then mute and wait for further instruction.
- Cameras should remain ON during the student’s time in the Homework Help classroom.
- The teacher will start the class, make introductions, and say HELLO to each student.
- After introductions are complete, all students should MUTE themselves while they work independently on various homework or other school assignments. The teacher will check in on every student’s progress, at which time, students will be asked to UNMUTE.
- Students should feel free to UNMUTE at any time to ask a question or speak with the teacher about their work. Just like in a real in-person classroom, please be courteous and wait to be called upon before continuing the conversation with the teacher.
- Students who want help or want to ask a question may need to share their written work with the teacher. If sharing is necessary, the teacher will give the student PRESENTER STATUS and ask the student to upload their worksheet to the whiteboard.
- Students should make sure to receive the teacher’s permission before they leave the room temporarily or exit Homework Help for the day.